Waterlog 200 (2-4 crew) produces up to 24 gallons day/1gal. hour
When you want drinking water, just tow it for a while...
- It uses no power - therefore it's the most efficient watermaker.
- The only self-powering, water-drive watermaker.
- No electrics, plumbing, or installation for this watermaker.
- No boost pump - the smallest watermaker.
- No electric motors - the lightest watermaker.
- The simplest and most rugged watermaker.
- The only stainless steel watermaker
- At last...an affordable, silent, watermaker.
If you can stow a fender - you have room for a Waterlog.
(The impellor is quickly removed for stowage.)